It has been a while - but we have not been inactive. I bring photographic evidence - it has taken almost all of my free time to collate this stuff!
First - this is what my divan looked like today morning:
Then, of course, the assembly began - this neat little envelope has nine things in it:
Here are the nine things:
- Annual Meet Name Tag - this is adhesive, so you can either stick it on your clothes, or put it in the ID holder and hang it about your neck (yes, we give you ribbons).
- ID holder
- Sticker with SHSI logo
- Sticker with full SHSI logo
- Big sticker with SHSI coordinates
- Visiting card
- Luggage tag - again, adhesive
- Envelope seal
All nicely assembled. (It took ages - my back and neck are still complaining!)
Then came the stationery part:
We give you seven items:
- SHSI pen
- Key ring
- ID clip
- ID neck ribbon
Now, for the folder:
The folder has the following:
- The brown envelope from above
- One oversized postcard with SHSI logo
- One oversized postcard with full SHSI logo
- One notecard with envelope
- One participation certificate
The notecard (this is probably my favourite):
Ah, yes, the conference notepads - I am not particularly happy with these - but there's only so much you can complain about when you order things online at ungodly hours of the morning.
The complete package:
Anyway, see you all in Mumbai next week. Ciao.